2010년 12월 4일 토요일

MLB










  Hi, everyone. Let me explain you about MLB. Anyone knows what MLB is?

It is the initial of Major League Baseball. Honest speaking, I am expert in this.

I did not prepare much for this presentation as I can answer you any questions on MLB.

I simply love MLB and the games there.

  Firstly, MLB has 2 leagues, 6 divisions and 30 teams.

Two leagues are Amercian and National League.

Each league includes 3 divisions -east, central and west.

MLB first started in 1869. Have you ever heard of World Series?

World Series has been recognized as "The Fall Classic" which has begun in 1903.











  My favourite team is Oakland Athletics. This team is also called A's.

Its history began in 1901. At first, A's franchise was Philadelphia.

In 1955, A's franchise changed to Kanasas City and it changed again in 1968 to Oakland.

Since then, it has been continued in Oakland. I think A's is the one of the best teams in MLB.

A's has won World Series for 9 times! This team's general manager is Billy Beane. He's indeed a clever guy.

Maybe he is a genius. He is famous for his good management of the team. Salaries of A's may not be good

but their records are good all the times. A's is an efficient team.






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기